[Sticky] Rules for posting
- After you register and log into this forum, you can fill out a detailed profile after a number of forum posts. Please supply us with an e-mail address as well as your locality. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Advertising is not allowed on your profile, all website addresses will be removed and your account may be deleted. Keep your avatar and signature simple and pleasant for the eye. Website addresses or political and religious signs are not allowed and will be removed. If you are unsure about this contact the administrator for permission.
2. You agree that you will not use this site to promote, organize or convey any illegal activity whatsoever. Breaking this rule will result in the termination of your account and your access disabled with immediate effect.
3. You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material (links, pictures, animations or text) which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not amusing at all and legal action can be taken against you. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate on this forum. Do not use symbols in place of foul language. This will not be allowed. This is a family friendly site and we do not want anything posted here that we would not want our children to see. Blasphemy is not tolerated.
Note that it is sometimes impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well. Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.
4. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. If you are posting material from another source on the web, make sure you add a link to the source, a link to another forum is not allowed. If you are posting material from off the web, make sure you give a reference to the source of the material. Plagiarism is a serious offence and failure to do this is breaking the law.
5. No personal messages posted. If you wish to ask a personal question of one person, please do so in an email or private message and not on the Forum.
6. Please no direct advertising or self promoting and posting links to another forum is strictly prohibited. Sending a member to another forum is seen as a serious offence which can result in immediate banning.
7. Please do not enter into religious or political debates. We want ALL members to feel comfortable and Our Reptile Forum does not want to enter into such a sensitive and personal subject.
Disclaimer: Our Reptile Forum has permission from the owners of all of the photographs used throughout the interface and decoration of the forum. All pictures are original material and authorized for use on this forum only. All material posted on the forum becomes the property of reptile-parrots and will only be removed if the owner sees fit.
Images used in posts are the responsibility of the individual poster and we cannot take responsibility for any pictures used in the threads or avatars of members.
MOST OF ALL, HAVE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER AND ENJOY!